Skip to content
- Connect to the server via RDP.
- Open Mailenable Administrator by finding MailEnable in the Programs section of the start menu (or Start screen on Windows 2012).
- Go to MailEnable Management > Servers > localhost > Services and Connectors . Right-click SMTP and choose Properties.
- Switch to Outbound tab and select desired outbound IP address:
- By default, the first adapter/interface added to the computer is always used for outbound traffic.
- Right-click on SMTP > Stop and then SMTP > Start.